What should do before Welding Stainless Steel Angle Bar
Stainless steel angle bar is a widely used profile. In order to ensure the quality of the product, we must weld it before use. Therefore, it is important to know the correct operation method, which will benifit to the usage in the future. Here, we will help you to understand the preparetion work before welding.
1. It is very important for the staff to wear professional working clothes and do a good job of protection during welding.
2. It is necessary to check the grinding wheel before using the electric grinding tool, and if it is need to replace the grinding wheel.
3. Safety belts should be worn when working at heights with stainless steel angle bar, and the scaffolding should be safe and reliable.
4. If there are flammable and explosive materials underneath during high-altitude operations, measures should be taken in advance to prevent splashes from falling.
5. The welding wire must not be connected to the equipment with induction coil, and the part connected with the welding tongs should be placed reliably to avoid arc damage during work.